The Connections API returns connecting flights between two airports. It is very useful when flying in or out of smaller, regional airports such as Newark, NJ; Fort Lauderdale, FL; or Spokane, WA.
This API will return direct flights when available, followed by connecting flights. The results are ordered based on your preference of "First Flight In" or "Last Flight Out."
The query results are available in XML or JSON format.
Important Note: This is a Premium API available within our Contract Plan.
- Extended Options
- useHTTPErrors excludeAppendix languageCode:xx
- request, appendix, error, list of Schedules
- API Links:
- REST: WADL | XSD | JSON
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.
|excludeAppendix||Omits the reference data appendix in the output. The related option "useInlinedReferences" is not available in Connections|