Flight Features API
The Flight Features API provides predictions on the features (wifi, power, etc) available on a flight.
- Extended Options
- languageCode:xx excludeAppendix
- request, error, list of flightFeatures
- API Links:
- REST: JSON
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.
|excludeAppendix||Omits the reference data appendix in the output. The related option "useInlinedReferences" is not supported in Flight Features|
|useHttpErrors||This option is always considered true for FlightFeatures|
|includeNewFields||This option is always considered true for FlightFeatures|