Historical Flight Tracks - Coming soon!
Historical Flight Tracks gives you access to historical flight information, including position(lat/long), altitude, bearing, speed and route, initial flight plans and aircraft positions.
Important Note: This is a Premium API available within our Contract Plan. Our terms and conditions prohibit the use of Cirium Services or the Cirium Data for any passenger rights claims actions, for example actions pursuant to EU Regulation 261/2004.
What is the oldest data available?
- Raw Positions: July 25th, 2015
- Derived Positions: March 7th, 2015
- Flight Plans: April 13th, 2016
- Extended Options
- excludeAppendix languageCode:xx
- request, appendix, error, list of historicalFlightTracks
- API Links:
- REST: WADL | XSD | JSON
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.
|excludeAppendix||Omits the reference data appendix in the output. The related option "useInlinedReferences" is not available in Historical Flight Tracks|
|useHTTPErrors||This option is not available in Historical Flight Tracks. Appropriate HTTP codes are always returned.|
|useInlinedReferences||This option is not available in Historical Flight Tracks. Only an appendix is supported.|
|includeNewFields||This option is not available in Historical Flight Tracks. New fields may be added to the API at any time. Existing fields will only change with an API version change. Fields noted as new in the supporting airport and airline appendix documentation will always be included (if present).|