Delay Index API
The Delay Index API offers access to current departure performance at airports. Cirium samples a relevant time range and considers the magnitude of delay, cancellations, and time of day to generate a normalized score.
- request, error, delayIndex
- Long Term Support (?)
- REST: WADL | XSD
- Extended Fields (?)
- REST: JSON | WADL | XSD
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.