The Ratings API provides on-time and delay-based ratings. Two query types are available:
- by Flight, defined by a carrier code and flight number (e.g., HA 25)
- by Route, defined by departure airport and arrival airport (e.g., PDX to HNL)
The Ratings response includes percentage and “stars” ratings. The Stars number represents a rating on a scale of 1 to 5. See the Ratings Response for details.
- request, appendix, error, ratings
- Long Term Support (?)
REST: WADL | XSD
- Extended Fields (?)
REST: JSON | WADL | XSD
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.