Flight Status and Track
FlightStats’ Flex Web Services APIs provide access to the most complete global flight data and answer the questions most important to air travelers and industry professionals. The Flight Status and Track API allows queries of status and position by airport, flight, route, fleet, and area.
Flight Status deals with questions such as:
- Is my flight on time?
- How long is the delay?
- Is it cancelled?
- What is my departure or arrival gate and terminal?
- What type of plane is used on this flight?
It is a new and very flexible API that allows you to retrieve detailed information about a flight’s schedule, departure and arrival airports, delays, cancellations, diversions, gates and terminals.
Flight Track provides the positional information and updates needed to create flight tracking applications and answers questions such as:
- What is the planned flight path for this flight?
- Where is it now?
- Where has it been up to now?
Fleet Status provides the flight status for a particular fleet (airline), by departure date. Fleet Status answers questions such as:.
- What are all of the scheduled flights for my fleet today?
- What are the statuses of all flights scheduled for my fleet today?
Fleet Status is not included in our self-service plans. If you are interested in this service, please contact our sales team to learn more and get a quote.
Fleet Track provides the flight position for active flights in a particular fleet (airline). Fleet Status answers questions such as:.
- What are the flight plans for my fleet?
- Where are the planes in my fleet?
- What are the routes taken by the planes in the fleet?
Fleet Track is not included in our self-service plans. If you are interested in this service, please contact our sales team to learn more and get a quote.
Flights Near provides access to positional information on active flights in a requested geographic area including all available carrier, flight number, call sign, tail number, position (lat/long), altitude, bearing, and speed data. Flights Near contains positional information for both scheduled air traffic and general aviation flights. Flights Near answers questions such as:
- What planes are flying over a specific area?