Historical Flight Status
Historical Flight Status gives you access to historical flight information, including scheduled, estimated and actual departure/arrival times, equipment type, delay calculations, terminal, gate and baggage carousel.
Queries are supported by flight history id; airline, flight number, and date; departure or arrival airport and date; and by route and date.
Important Note: This is a Premium API available within our Contract Plan. Our terms and conditions prohibit the use of FlightStats Services or the FlightStats Data for any passenger rights claims actions, for example actions pursuant to EU Regulation 261/2004. Our Historical Flight Status data is available for flights from February 7, 2006 to present day.
Historical Flight Status APIs are also available via a self-service plan that has a monthly fee plus overage charge. Please see the details on the Pricing Page.
- Extended Options
- includeDeltas useHTTPErrors excludeAppendix languageCode:xx
- request, appendix, error, list of historicalFlightStatus
- API Links:
- REST: WADL | XSD | JSON
- Click on the name of the web service to expand the test client interface.
- Fill out each required parameter (click app id & key to pre-populate with your credentials)
- Send Request to see the actual JSON response. You will also be provided with a curl invocation including a pre-formatted REST URL. To see the XML response, replace the json in the URL with xml.
- Please be aware that large responses may take a long time to pretty-print in your browser.
|includeDeltas||Causes the Historical FlightStatus documents returned to include a full history of all changes recorded.|
|excludeAppendix||Omits the reference data appendix in the output. The related option "useInlinedReferences" is not available in Historical Flight Status|