The Connections API offers access to Innovata's published schedules database and connections between schedules. Responses are delivered in multiple languages, as either an XML or JSON response type. The web service features non-stop, direct and one-stop connections and allows convenient search methods by departure date, arrival date, and time range.
Connections API answers the following questions:
- What are all the flight schedules for direct flights arriving or departing an airport on a date?
- What are all the flight schedules for direct flights for a carrier and flight number?
- What are all the available flight schedules (up to one connection) between two locations arriving or departing on a date?
- How can I get between two locations without having to go through these specific airports?
- Are there flights operated by a single airline between these two locations?
To learn more, please visit Connections API Documentation.